Så här låter det från de största publikationerna:
Michael Phillips, Chicago Tribune:
- A near-total drag, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice plays like a loose, unofficial quarter-billion-dollar remake of The Odd Couple, in which Oscar and Felix are literally trying to kill each other.
Stephanie Zacharek, Time Magazine:
- As superhero spectacles go, Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a grand one, with a mondo-operatic climax and a final shot infused with quivering, exhilarating molecules of grace. It's also not much fun.
Garth Franklin, Dark Horizons:
- An ambitious mess, an exhilarating chaos of visual flare and strong drive that's also in desperate need of direction, objectivity, restraint and coherence.
Matt Prigge, Metro:
- Superhero movies are now like websites with too many pop-up ads, clogging the running time with teases for future films that won't be fun either.
Jake Wilson, Sydney Morning Herald:
- Not only does the storytelling feel cluttered, but the premise turns both protagonists into passive victims who only occasionally get to do anything heroic. The rest of their time is spent navel-gazing and whinging to their respective confidantes.
Helen O'Hara, GQ Magazine:
- It just wears you down and wears you out, making you wonder if there was ever such a thing as a hero anyway. Let them pummel each other if they must; just leave us out of it.
Lou Lumenick, New York Post:
- Constantly threatening to collapse from self-seriousness, this epic has way too much of everything, including CGI and Oscar winners up the wazoo.
Alonso Duralde, The Wrap:
- And what of the title's promised skirmish? That face-off between two comics legends becomes but one in a series of big things bashing into other big things, which is what Snyder and writers Chris Terrio and David S. Goyer mistake for storytelling.
Robbie Collin, Daily Telegraph:
- No major blockbuster in years has been this incoherently structured, this seemingly uninterested in telling a story with clarity and purpose.
Kate Muir, Times:
- This superhero-smorgasbord directed by Zack Snyder melts into an electric soup of CGI. Effects are so overused that any conviction explodes in a giant fireball -- indeed endless fireballs. The result is an enervating two and a half hours.
Chris Nashawaty, Entertainment Weekly:
- It's another numbing smash-and-bash orgy of CGI mayhem with an ending that leaves the door open wide enough to justify the next 10 installments. Is it too late to demand a rematch?
Scott Mendelson, Forbes:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a treat for the eyes, but it will hurt your brain and break your heart.
Svenska kritiker är snäppet mer positiva, och filmen har i skrivande stund ett snittbetyg på 3,3/5 på samlingssidan Kritiker.se, även om Aftonbladet gav filmen en 2:a och Sydsvenskan en 1:a (!).
Har du sett "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"? Vad tyckte du? Kommentera gärna nedan!